Join as a VIE Société Général Group in Romania!
BRD (Banque Roumaine pour le Développement), the Romanian affiliate of SG holding, is the second position in the Romanian banking sector. The bank has 8500 employees operating a network of 900 banking units.
You will be part of the Corporate Credit Analysts team comprising 15 people. The team is part of the Corporate Department of the Bank, in charge with the global relationship of the most important clients of the bank.
Your main mission will be to:
- Prepare the meetings of the commercial team with the clients (short financial analysis before meeting on the financial figures or business plans presented by clients)
- Draft of the corporate credit files together with the commercial team (qualitative and quantitative analysis)
- Analyze the clients business plan and drafting the bank case/sensitivity analyses for the investment credits
- Draft of the credit and guarantee contracts
- Follow -up of the approval conditions together with middle officers, commercial team and back-officers in the network
- Participate in clients quotations and reports
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Bucharest is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Ubifrance’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate from Business School or University with a Master degree in Economic sciences with ideally a financial analysis background. A knowledge of accountancy and banking products, especially credits, will be very appreciated.
You are fluent in English, French and Romanian. You are proficient in MS office.
You are reliable and quality-oriented. Able to estimate the risk, you also have a good sense of cooperation and team spirit. Your communication, your open-mindedness and your strong analytical skills will be the keys to succeed in your mission.