Join as a VIE, Société Générale Group in Munich, where you will integrate the Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS). SGSS offers a full range of securities services in:
- Execution, clearing, delivery and settlement
- Securities back-office outsourcing services
- Custody, trustee, transfer agent, fund and portfolio administration
- Employee Share Plan Management.
You will work within a team composed of 10 people and you will subortinated to the Teamlead Data Quality Management.
As Junior Data and Quality Manager, you will be in charge of the following assignments:
- Maintenance of security master data (static data), reference data and fund static data in SimCorp Dimension system (SCD) our Front to back IT system
- Processing Corporate Actions
- Carrying out and designed daily data quality checks
- Functional coordination with internal teams client services, investment controlling, fund accounting, middle office etc.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Munich is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Ubifrance’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate with a Master degree in Business Economics, you have a similar experience in Data Quality Management and a strong knowledge of securities.
You are fluent in German and English. You are proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word) and SQL. You are able to use Bloomberg, Reuters and WM.
Tenacious and reliable, you are results and quality-oriented and have good analytical skills.
Adaptable, you are able to estimate risk in your activity and demonstrate strong cooperation and team spirit.